Office of Defect Investigation (ODI) Complaints, Recalls and Investigations Database searches, continued
Some of the information our search engine results provide include the following:
- How many complaints NHTSA has received for any period of time on a specific issue for a specific make and or model.
- How a specific make and model compares to other similar vehicles, regarding complaints, investigations, and or recalls.
- How many complaints have claims of fatalities, injuries, fires, or crashes involved.
- How many complaints came in on any given day, or for any given month.
- Search results using keywords
The search capabilities and combinations are tremendous. Our search engine offers eleven searchable fields including the following:
- Multiple Year
- Failure Date
- VIN or partial VIN
We provide copies of current and older Complaints, Investigations, and Recalls. Some of this information is on microfiche and some of it is on attachment CDs. If there is an older document you need we will locate it and provide you a copy. When our clients need a certified blue ribbon copy of an NHTSA document, we deliver them in an expedited time frame.
Please call or email us to discuss your ODI research needs.